|21 Jul 2018 10:30 AM – 1:30 PM||10 Fairlawn Drive||Andrew Lake|
If you love coffee, this is a must course for you!
This will be a hands-on course where people get the opportunity to grind, tamp, extract coffee, froth milk and try their hand at latte art, we will cover:
- Coffee grinding and tamping
- Milk frothing and latte art
- Coffee types: espresso, latte, cappuccino, flat white etc
- Coffee presentation – glass, cup etc
- Taste comparisons: Supermarket coffee beans vs home-roasted; different regional beans
- Espresso machine operation and maintenance
A fantastic follow on course for those who took part in the Bean to Cup course but this is in no way a requirement as the two courses differ significantly. If you like this course you may want to then go onto the Bean to Cup course later in the year where you will get to roast and grind your own coffee beans.
Bookings are closed for this event.